We’re looking for a few hundred makers. Are you one of them? Save the Date and start working on your projects (if you haven’t already…) Maker Faire New York is right around the corner and as of this morning, the Call for Makers is open.
Step one for participating is to submit an entry so we can learn about you and your project. Here’s just a sampling of what makes for a great Maker Faire exhibit:
- Student Projects
- Music Performance and Participation
- 3D Printers and CNC Mills
- Textile Arts and Crafts
- Home Energy Monitoring
- Rockets and RC Toys
- Green Tech
- Radios, Vintage Computers and Game Systems
- Electric Vehicles
- Biology/Biotech and Chemistry Projects
- Food and Beverage Makers
- Shelter (Tents, Domes, etc.)
- Unusual Tools or Machines
- How to Fix Things or Take them Apart (Vacuums, Clocks, Washing Machines, etc.
Not planning a project but still can’t wait for Maker Faire New York? Standby. Tickets go on sale soon and we’ll be warming up all summer with community gatherings, Maker Weekends at NYSCI and more.